Visually Impaired Education and Welfare Foundation (VIEW Foundation) is a non-profit, non-political and Voluntary Welfare service agency registered under Trust Act 1882. VIEW Foundation was established on 8 June 2012 by an initiative of 7 philanthropic persons with the vision to provide services to the visually impaired and various disabled persons.
VIEW Foundation works for visually impaired and various disabled persons to provide vocational training and technology based education to make them active and contributory member of family and society, and enjoy life with dignity.
- VIEW Foundation will create accessible books and education materials in Braille, audio or large print and make those available through online for visually impaired persons of Bangladesh.
- VIEW Foundation will Braille print Al Quran and Hadith and make audio version of the same for visually impaired persons.
- VIEW Foundation will implement Al Quran and Hadith learning opportunity for visually impaired persons.
- VIEW Foundation will support and encourage visually impaired and various disabled persons learning and using computer, different I.C.T materials and available technology which will make them self dependent.
- VIEW Foundation will work for skill development, small entrepreneurship support for self employment opportunity for visually impaired and various disabled persons.
- VIEW Foundation will work for advocacy to remove policy barrier for equal opportunity and full participation of visually impaired and disabled persons in the society.
Board of Trustees of VIEW Foundation:
- Professor Md. Yusuf Ali Chowdhury, Chairman.
- Md. Mozammel Hossain Khan, Vice Chairman.
- Professor Mohammad Mofazzel Hossain, Treasurer.
- Abdul Wohab Khan, Trustee.
- Ali Ashfaq, Trustee.
- Md. Sohrab Hosen Matubber, Trustee.
- Mohammad Saiful Islam Khan (Shaheen), Managing Trustee.